Archipel shows its own film production in the context of: Concertgebouw open house.
Architecture influences the way people live. Space has an impact on human well-being and the atmosphere in which we move. In a short film with realizations of leading projects in Flanders, Archipel wants to imagine in a sequence of images the imagination with surprising spaces, warm materials, thoughtful interior and exterior game, poetic structures … Quotes reflect on the power of architecture, light, shadow , nature, and the meaningful work of our everyday built environment.
Next projects are featured in the film:
- Atelierwoning, Mariakerke – Raamwerk icw Van Gelder Tilleman Architecten
- Kunstatelier, Deinze – Studio Lens Ass
- Lofts Rodebroek, Ronse – Volt architecten icw Bert Michels
(één loft icw murmuur architecten)
- Project Emiel Claus, Deinze – Perneel Osten Architecten
- Vakantiewoning Buikberglos, Horebeke – murmuur architecten
- Woning Varkensstraat, Gent – Marie-José Van Hee
- Woning Kartasan, Gentbrugge – Atelier Vens Vanbelle
- Sport- en recreatiecentrum De Boerekreek, Sint-Jan-in-Eremo – Coussée & Goris Architecten
- Office Robbrecht & Daem architecten + Marie-José Van Hee architecten, Gent – Robbrecht & Daem architecten
The Concertgebouw Brugge: an open house.
In 2002 the Brugse Concertgebouw opened the doors. The architectural pearl by Robbrecht & Daem quickly became a vibrant meeting place for art lovers, artists and the corporate world from home and abroad. 15 years later, more precisely from September 2017, the Concertgebouw will open its doors even more to give its secrets during the daytime.
For the opening of the building and its many stories, NU architecture studio and KAB Mathilde Geens worked on a scenography.
The entrance hall becomes a characterful, active attraction and becomes the starting point for a rich experience course through the intriguing building. This scenic walk explores the building and shows the professional functioning of a concert hall and the impressive acoustics, the special chamber music hall, the impressive art collection that is permanently connected with architecture and interactive sound-proofing facilities and, as end point, has the roof terrace that overlooks the city and its surroundings. All together, a unique and sensory experience for young and old.