Bij Archipel organises for the sixth year in a row a PechaKucha. Nine young architecture offices are sharing in an exciting way their work and vision. For this year’s edition Archipel asked them to reflect on Palimpsest:
1. Achtoptien architecten (Roeselare)
2. Bureau K (Brussels)
3. DMOA architecten (Heverlee)
4. durv ontwerpers (Ghent)
5. Ha architecten (Dendermonde)
6. PULS architecten (Borgerhout)
7. Rooilijn architecten (Antwerp)
8. Tim Peeters architecten (Ghent)
9. Vla Architecture (Brussels)
This activity is part of Festival van de architectuur, staged in Ghent. From 21th till 27th of September, this festival will put architecture in the spotlight through a wide range of activities.
Not only designers, but also artists and users are invited to give their interpretation and to share their experience about architecture.
The festival is organised by Flanders Architecture Institute in collaboration with the Team Ghent Baumeister and the Vooruit Arts Centre. The city will stage a sociocultural festival in which you can see and feel the relevance of architecture.
Tu 24 September 2019 — 20:20